All Government Fees and any extra cost incurred are additional to our professional fee.




Often people will not be able to find the information they are looking for, or may also need the opinion of a professional in the field. People may not need to retain the full services provided but just need a specific question answered about a problem they may have, a visa application to Canada, or understanding the process in general. They may require interview tips or may have questions about a Temporary Resident Visa such as the Student Visa, Work Permit or Tourist Visa. Face to Face in Ottawa or Over Whatsup or Skype for other locations.

Beware of ghost immigration consultants; only Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) can represent you before Citizenship and Immigration Canada.


Complete resume assessment with 45 mins consulting [$500]


If you want to assess the probability of immigrating to Canada via Express Entry through Federal skill or Canadian PNP’s we will do a complete assessment of your resume, your wife resume and provide you with advise with what is the best stream for you to to apply. We can also advise you whether or not you should apply for Canada, wait for while or choose a different option or stream.


Platinum package [$10,000 Single Or family class]


Full service package for the applicants who want to immigrate to Canada. For a one time fee of $10,000 we will process your application through Federal Skilled worker program, all eligible PNP’s via Express Entry until your path to Canadian immigration open through these 2 programs. We will also file for your Permanent Residence application on successful completion of the process. You just have to provide us all required document and should be admissible by Canadian law.



Whether you are our client or not, we can help you to obtain and decode a status report of your Canadian Visa application, with notes made by the officers processing your file. You can find out the exact status of your application.


PR Card Renewal [$250]

Bridging Open Work Permit BOWP'S  [$500]

Citizenship Application [$500]


There are a number of visa options for living permanently in Canada. The federal government has different options. Most provinces in Canada have signed agreements with the federal government to allow applicants to obtain permanent residency through provincial nominations. More than 250,000 permanent resident visas are issued every year to people from all over the world



Express Entry representation cost [Total $4000 Single or Family Class paid on 2 Milestones]

Starting January 2015 Immigration Canada implemented an electronic system called Express Entry in order to manage the Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades, and some Provincial Nominee Programs.


Stage 1- Express Entry Pool profile creation: [$2000 Single or Family Class] You will have to fill out the forms with all your information (work experience, education, age, etc.). At this point you do not have to provide supporting documents. However if you do not fill the forms properly your application could be disqualified later. If your profile is accepted then it will be in the Express Entry pool for up to 1 year. We make sure that all the forms are filled accurately in order to avoid any future problems for misrepresentation, errors or omissions.


Stage 2 – Permanent Residence Application:[$2000 Single or Family Class]

Immigration Canada will choose the best profiles according to a points system and other factors (such as occupations in demand) on average once or twice a month. If you are invited to apply, you will have only 60 days to submit your Permanent Residence Application online. All the supporting documents must be submitted and they must be consistent with the forms that you submitted in Stage 1. Since you only have 60 days to submit your application we have implemented a priority system to deal with the Express Entry cases. According to Immigration Canada, once they have received your complete application they will process it within 6 months.

If you have a job offer, your employer must process an LMIA. A “Labour Market Impact Assessment” ensures employers have made an effort to hire Canadians. For this type of LMIA, the government does not charge a fee.

A job offer with an LMIA strongly enhances your chances to be invited to apply for Permanent Residence when draws take place.


Canadian Experience Class [$2000]

Included in Express Entry

If you have worked or studied in Canada or if you are currently working or studying in Canada, you may qualify under this program. The Canadian Experience Class program is managed by the Express Entry program.

In order to qualify for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program the prospective immigrant must at least meet these requirements:


1. Must plan to live anywhere in Canada except for Quebec. If you are living in Quebec you must plan to move to another province because Quebec selects its own immigrants and this is a federal program.


2.Meet the required language requirements;


3.Work experience: A temporary foreign worker that has worked at least one year full-time (or equivalent) in the three years before submission in a skilled position (classified with NOC codes O, A or B by Human Resources Canada. These are managerial occupations, professional occupations, technical occupations or skilled trades such as: Supervisors, Welders, Mechanics, Accountants, Nurses, Computer Programmers, Engineers, etc... You must have acquired your work experience with the proper work or stud y authorization)


Application will be assessed on two requirements for temporary foreign workers:

Ability in English or French;

As with all the permanent resident programs, the candidate's spouse / common-law partner and dependent children will benefit from the permanent residency application as well.


Federal Skilled Worker Class [$2000]

Included in Express Entry

The Federal Skilled Worker program is managed by the Express Entry program. Canada grants permanent resident visas to candidates under certain conditions: those who have education, work experience and knowledge of English or French.

Federal Skilled Worker program requirements:

  • Have professional work experience of at least one continuous year of full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment listed in the National Occupational Classification (O, A or B) in the last 10 years.

  • A Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential AND/OR a foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to show it is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.

  • Have enough money to support themselves and his/her family for six months after arrival in Canada.

  • Score a minimum of 67 points under the following scheme:



25 points

Years of study and diploma or degree obtained


28 points

Level of English or French ( IELTS or TEF )


15 points

Years of professional work experience


12 points

Age of the principal applicant

Arranged employment

10 points

If you have a valid job offer


10 points

Points for several factors that could help the applicant to adapt to Canadian life


Provincial Nominee Class [$3500 each]

Most provinces have agreements with the Canadian government to select their own immigrants based on employment opportunities and/or ties that the prospective immigrant may have with certain provinces.

Provincial Nominee Program applicants have the skills, education and work experience required by the province or territory that nominates them. They are ready to establish themselves successfully as permanent residents in Canada and make an immediate economic contribution in the province that nominates them. Most of the provinces will require ties with the province or a job offer from a business within that province. There are some cases where this requirement is waived.

We are able to determine if you are eligible for any of the following provincial nominee programs (PNP) for an initial fee of $500

Alberta PNP

Quebec PNP

Ontario PNP

Manitoba PNP

Nova Scotia PNP

Prince Edward Island PNP

New Brunswick PNP

New Newfoundland and Labrador PNP

Yukon PNP

Saskatchewan PNP

British Columbia PNP


Provincial Nominee Program Entrepreneur and Investor Visa Options  [Starting from $20,000 to $,35,000 per program]

The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives every province and territory of Canada the power to invite applicants to come and live within their borders if they have the right skills and work experience. Most of the PNPs have at least one entrepreneur or investor visa category dedicated to people who want to who would like to expand or start their business in Canada.Canada encourages the creation of new businesses and every year welcomes investors from all over the world as "new Canadians". This category is designed for experienced business people and people who can support the development of a strong Canadian economy.


Province of Quebec Class [$3000]


Quebec is a province that has a different approach to immigration than the rest of the country. Some people that won't qualify for other programs may be viable immigrants under the Quebec selection grid.


Spousal Sponsorship [$2000]


You as a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident may sponsor a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and his/her dependent children.


Family Sponsorship [$3000 ]


If you are a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident, you can sponsor your loved ones to obtain a Permanent Resident Visa.


Live-in Caregivers [$10,000]


Canadian life Immigration consulting will also process LMIAs, work permits, and permanent residences for live-in caregivers that comply with the requirements. 


Start Up Visa for Entrprepreneurs [$100,000]


The SUV Program is very attractive as it:

1. Offers a direct path to Canadian Permanent Residency;

2. Allows an applicant and their family to establish a business anywhere in Canada, except Quebec; and

3. There are no age limits, no minimum education levels, no minimum net worth requirements and no previous management   experience requirements




Student Visa / Permit [$1500]


More than 130,000 visas are issued every year for students from all over the world.

Study permits are required for foreign nationals who wish to study at a Canadian educational institution.

To be eligible to study in Canada, you must be accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada. Once you receive this acceptance, you can then apply for permission to study in Canada. It is important to make sure that the courses or programs that you choose in Canada conform with the type of study/work that you have completed in the past. Immigration, Refugees and  Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be looking to see that your study plan is consistent with your past education.

You must also prove to IRCC that you are able to financially support yourself during your studies, as well as have enough money to pay all your education fees. You can include proof of financial support from your parents to help satisfy IRCC that you have the required funds to support your studies. In cases of minor children, IRCC will want to see that the minor has also made satisfactory arrangements for his or her care. In addition, IRCC will want to see that they have sufficient ties to their home country and that they will return home once they have completed their studies.

It is important to note that certain institutions and lengths of programs will qualify you for off-campus and post-graduate work permits. If you are hoping to work during or after your studies, it is important to determine ahead of time whether your chosen school/program qualifies.

Contact us today to see how we can help you.


Visitor Visas / Permits [$1500 ]

More than 35 million people visit Canada each year. Visitors from some countries will need to obtain a visa before visiting Canada.


Super Visa [1 parent $1500, 2 parents $2500]

Immigration Canada has created the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa. This visa will be valid for up to 10 years and will allow an applicant to remain in Canada for up to 24 months.



a) Provide an invitation letter

b) Support financially the parents / grandparents in Canada. (Must be able to meet a minimum income threshold)

c) Buy Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year for the parents / grandparents.

Parents / Grandparents:

a) Complete an Immigration Medical Examination

b) Be a genuine visitor who will leave by choice at the end of the visit

c) Have strong ties to the home country.


Please contact us to see if you are a viable candidate under the options above.



The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows most international students who have graduated from an eligible program at a post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. A minimum of one year of work experience in managerial, professional or technical positions (i.e., at level 0, A or B under the National Occupational Classification system) will be necessary to apply to stay permanently through the Canadian Experience Class.

The changes to the program include extending the duration of the work permit to three years across the country for those whose program of study is at least two years (previously, permits could be granted for only one or two years, depending on location); providing the flexibility for new graduates to work in any field and not just their field of study; and removing the requirement to have a job offer.

To be eligible for the program, international students:


1. Must have studied full-time for the eight months preceding the completion of their program of studies and have graduated from: a public post-secondary institution, such as a college, university or CEGEP (in Quebec); or

 a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, and that receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently, only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify); or

a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial or territorial statute to confer degrees.

2. Must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from the institution that they have met the requirements of the academic program.

3. Must have completed and passed the program of study and received a notification that they are eligible to obtain their degree, diploma or certificate.

4. Must have a valid study permit when they apply for the work permit.

Note that if the student’s program of study is less than two years but at least eight months, the student would be eligible for a post-graduate work permit. However, the validity period of the work permit must not be longer than the period of study of the graduate at the particular post-secondary institution in Canada.


International students not eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program include the following:

1. Students participating in a Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program or a Government of Canada Awards 

   Program funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

2. Students receiving funding from the Canadian International Development Agency and participating in a distance

    learning program.

3. Students who have previously been issued a post-graduation work permit after any other program of study. However,

     note that graduates who are already working with a work permit issued under the previous rules are eligible to apply

     for an extension.


Bridging Open Work Permit BOWP'S  [$500]

A bridging open work permit (BOWP) lets you keep working while you wait for the results of your permanent residence application.

All Programs have there specific requirements to be Eligble for BOWP. 

1.  Permanebt Residency using Express Entry

2. Provinical Nominee Program (PNP)

3. Home Child care Provider Pilot Or Home Support Worker Pilot

4. Agri-Food Pilot Program

5. Caring for Children class or caring for people with high medical needs class.


All Government Fees and any extra cost incurred are additional to our professional fee.


Please add $500 additional fee in case of a prior visa refusal by IRCC.