SPOUSAL SPONSOR SHIP:
- The person sponsoring you is already a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
- Your relationship with your sponsor meets the married, common-law and or conjugal partner rules
- Your relationship is genuine and not for immigration status
- Your application is received either on October 25, 2012 or after that.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Bring Families Together
- Full support with your application
- Reduce risk of rejection
- Best choice at successful outcome
- We handle all details of your application
- No minimum necessary income required to sponsor
- Refusals may be appealed
- We review your application
- Approved application means that your spouse/common law partner becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada, and are eligible to work, study, and live in Canada
- We go over each possible strategy available to you.
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS:
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs .Province and territories can also recruit candiadates from EXPRESS ENTRY system through their PNP's to meet local labour market need.
This program is for worker who ,
- Have the skills,education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territorty of Canada.
- Want to live in that Province or Territory and;
- Want to become Permanent Residence of Canada.
The Parent and Grandparent Program: An overview
Canada’s Family Class immigration category allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their parent(s) or grandparent(s) through the Parent and Grandparent Program.Sponsored parents and grandparents become permanent residents of Canada, with all the benefits that come with it. This includes the right to live and work in Canada without restriction on location, time, or sector, as well as access to publicly-funded health care and other services. Ultimately, sponsored parents and grandparents may become Canadian citizens.
Under the government of Canada’s multi-year immigration plan, around 20,500 new permanent residents will be admitted through the Parent and Grandparent Program in 2019. This figure may include applications submitted prior to 2019.
SELF EMPLOYED PERSON:
A self-employed person is a foreign national who has relevant experience and has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution in Canada to one of the following:
- Cultural activities
Performance artists, musicians, artists, journalists, technical directors, referees and internal designers are some of the occupations that are considered in this category.
START UP VISA / BUSINESS IMMIGRATION:
This program is for entrepreneurs who want to start a business that is innovative, that can create jobs for Canadians, and can be internationally competitive.
To apply for a start-up visa, entrepreneurs have to first secure a minimum investment of at least $200,000 from a Canadian venture capital fund or $75,000 for a Canadian angel investor.
Successful applicants, and their families and core team will be immediately eligible to apply for work visas and permanent residency.
Why Professional Immigration Guidance is Essential?
This program is new with little guidance available. Thus, it is available for 5 years only and every year 2750 start-up visas are provided to immigrant entrepreneurs and their families. Canadian government would surely make it permanent once this program tastes success.
You need to collaborate with immigration professionals if you find yourself eligible for Canadian business visa. They would make sure you put the best foot forward through your application
PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD:
The permanent resident card (PR card) is an identification document and a travel document for permanent residents of Canada.
You can hire us for the renewal of your PR card